We are following national guidance and sharing advice from Public Health England in relation to the outbreak of Coronavirus (Covid-19).
- NHS: coronavirus – for public information and advice
- Gov.uk: coronavirus – for the current situation in the UK
How you can help to protect yourself and others
Please follow the advice from Public Health England to protect yourself and others from coronavirus:
- wash your hands more often for 20 seconds
- use soap and water or a hand sanitiser when you
- get home or into work
- blow your nose, sneeze or cough
- eat or handle food
- lth matters blog: Coronavirus – five things you can do to protect yourself and your community
You may also find the following information useful:
- Gov.uk: guidance on social distancing for everyone in the UK and protecting older people and vulnerable adults (added 17 March)
- Gov.uk: stay at home: guidance for people with confirmed or possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection (added 13 March)
- Public health matters blog: Coronavirus – what you need to know
- Public health matters blog: Coronavirus – what is contact tracing?
- Public health matters blog: Coronavirus – what is self-isolation?
- Public health matters blog: Coronavirus – what is social distancing?
- Gov.uk: Coronavirus – travel advice for those travelling and living overseas
- Gov.uk: Coronavirus – specified countries and areas with implications for returning travellers or visitors arriving in the UK
Guidance for schools and other educational settings
National guidance is available to assist schools and other educational settings in providing advice for pupils, students, staff and parents or carers:
Guidance for other organisations
Guidance is available for professionals and organisations in a range of settings including business, transport, and social, community and residential care: