Seaton with Slingley Parish Council has adopted various policies and procedures which set out the Council’s position and explain how certain matters will be dealt with.
The Parish Council faces many challenges and risks in meeting its priorities and objectives. To help us achieve this we are committed to high standards in risk management:
- Document Retention Policy
- Document Retention Appendix
- Equal Opportunities Statement
- Fraud and Corruption Policy
- Public Participation Policy
- Public Filming, Recording & Reporting at Meetings
- Grants and Donations Policy
- Complaints Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.